Yard AttendantView the full employer profile
Langevin Automobiles is a Suzuki service centre and a UNI-PRO maintenance and repair workshop that specializes in the sale of pre-owned vehicles of all makes. As a family business for more than 45 years in Saint-Eustache, we take on the challenge every day to meet and exceed our customers' expectations.
Langevin Automobiles is proud to offer quality work to its customers!
Join this experienced team as a Yard Attendant.
The jobholder will:
- Move vehicles in the yard and on the road;
- Move tires between our workshop and our warehouse;
- Schedule appointments and deliver vehicles for SAAQ inspections;
- Maintain facilities daily (empty garbage cans, mop, etc.);
- Deliver goods for the parts department;
- Ensure that sidewalks are clear and ice-free during the winter period. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for the vehicle travel team for snow removal;
- Start and move vehicles in the yard weekly to maintain vehicle loading and brake conditions;
- Perform several other related tasks.
Here is the work schedule:
- Monday to Thursday, from 9 am to 5 pm;
- Fridays, from 8 am to noon;
- NO WEEKENDS!
We offer YEAR-ROUND work.
- Good physical health;
- Valid driver's licence;
- Hardworking and resourceful;
- Focused on a job well done.
We have a dream location on the North Shore of Montreal! No more traffic!
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.