Heavy Vehicles MechanicView the full employer profile
We have been mandated by our client, a reputable dealership located in Montreal, to fill a Heavy Vehicles Mechanic position. The candidate will be required to perform repairs and maintenance work on trucks and diesel vehicles.
Come and join this experienced team of 30 Mechanics, who serve a mainly commercial clientele in the working conditions YOU are looking for!
This fast-growing dealership is looking for a dynamic candidate who is motivated to evolve professionally and who wishes to get involved within the company.
As part of the duties, the incumbent will be required to perform general mechanical work.
Here are the advantages that are available to you:
- Permanent position with an advantageous work schedule;
- Comprehensive group insurance plan and group RRSP;
- Salary and other highly profitable benefits based on the collective agreement;
- Uniform work provided;
- Ongoing education.
Here is the profile we are looking for:
- Valid driver's licence;
- Relevant experience in a similar position;
- Hardworking and focused on a job well done;
- Positive attitude and good team spirit.
Do you think you have the right profile? Don't hesitate to submit your application without delay via Auto-jobs.ca!
Auto-jobs.ca promotes confidentiality!
- DVS in automotive mechanics (an asset);
- CPA card (required).