Clerical AssistantView the full employer profile
We are seeking an outstanding entry level Clerical Assistant. This individual should have a good work ethic and strong customer service qualities.
The Clerical Assistant's role will be essential to the business's day-to-day functioning and continued growth. Thus, the individual who assumes this position must be diligent and reliable. The position's primary purpose is to perform a variety of staff support tasks in accordance with established procedures within our company.
• Parking for employees;
• Schedule of 35 to 40 hours per week;
• Great team and leadership support;
• Opportunity for professional growth.
Experience and knowledge:
• Skills using the PC platform;
• Good typing skills and experience with data entry;
• Focused on customer service;
• Knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office.
• Ability to speak and write in French and English;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Able to multitask;
• Flexible with tasks and duties;
• Able to work cohesively as a team;
• Ability to meet deadlines for administrative tasks;
• Flexible work availability.
When would you start? August 2019. This is a full-time position.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.