Certified Automotive MechanicView the full employer profile
900 boul. de l'Étang,
We are looking for a Certified Automotive Mechanic.
The Certified Automotive Mechanic works in a fast automotive service environment and offers superior quality work to customers and the automotive team in automotive systems, diagnostics and repairs.
Communication skills are essential for the success of the position. The Certified Automotive Mechanic must foster customer loyalty through trust, quality labour and reputation.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Performing complete and accurate vehicle inspections, diagnostics, repairs, and estimates;
- Performing and analyzing repair orders and vehicle inspection reports with Service Advisors and explaining repairs and any additional maintenance work required by customers to build trust and ensure long-term customer loyalty;
- Maintaining contact with management, Service Advisors, Installers and Parts Counter Clerks to ensure effective communication during repairs or maintenance work and that all commitments are met;
- Providing quality workforce that meets or exceeds the industry's standards and performing tasks in accordance with the industry's fixed rate labour billing;
- Notifying management of any dangerous vehicles and informing the owner;
- Inspecting workstations daily to ensure the cleanliness and safety within the workshop;
- Updating your knowledge of the operation, maintenance and repair of most North American and imported vehicles.
- Knowledge of current automotive technologies;
- Valid driver's licence in the province of employment;
- Ability to work effectively with computerized systems;
- Good working knowledge of CoStar, an asset;
- Ability to respond to our customers' needs in a professional and trustworthy manner;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast, client-focused and constantly evolving environment;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to listen carefully and give precise instructions;
- Ability to plan, organize, delegate and monitor daily tasks;
- Ability to solve problems and take decisions;
- Ability to work as a team to achieve common objectives;
- Ability to adapt and withstand pressure.
More details on the position:
Our automotive workshop is equipped with state-of-the-art Hunter equipment and includes:
- 2 alignment machines;
- 5 tire changers;
- 3 tire balancers;
- 12 underground lifts;
- 2 scissor lifts;
- 1 14000 lb. electric lift;
- New Zeus Snap-On scanner.
Physical requirements and working conditions:
- Standing and walking for 8 hours;
- Lifting and transporting goods regularly, frequently and without assistance, as required;
- The weight of the goods can vary from light to heavy.
What we offer:
- Job security;
- Competitive compensation;
- Insurance program;
- A competitive compensation plan;
- A possibility of a profit-sharing program;
- A flexible schedule;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Reward and recognition programs;
- A culture of performance and responsibility;
- A team environment based on collaboration and positivism.
There are opportunities for advancement to next level positions.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
- Mechanic's license.