Experienced Service Advisor wanted!View the full employer profile
Experienced Service Advisor wanted!
Auto-jobs.ca Resources has been mandated to fill a Service Advisor position for its client. This candidate must have at least three years of experience. This mandate comes from a constantly evolving dealership located in the centre of the greater Montreal area near the metropolitan highway.
We are looking for a customer service professional who is passionate about automotive mechanics! Candidates must also be bilingual and have sufficient experience to perform their tasks autonomously.
Here are the advantages available to you:
• Permanent position;
• Daytime hours from Monday to Thursday, mainly from 7:30 am to 5 pm, including a day ending at 7 pm, either Wednesdays or Thursdays. On Fridays, the schedule is from 7:30 am to 12:30 pm;
• Highly competitive compensation including a weekly fixed salary plus bonuses;
• Family, warm and caring work atmosphere;
• Group insurance plan (after 3 months);
• Ability to work for an understanding employer who is dedicated to its establishment as well as its workers and who offers ongoing education.
As a Service Advisor, you will have, among others, to:
• Greet clients;
• Gather the required information to identify and define their need for vehicle repairs and maintenance;
• Offer the required products and services according to the vehicle's age, mileage and general condition;
• Generate repair and maintenance estimates;
• Order parts.
Here is the required profile:
• Experience as a Service Advisor (at least 3 years);
• Other related experience allowing autonomy when performing the tasks (essential);
• Interpersonal skills and good communicator;
• Ability to provide unparalleled customer service;
• Focused on sales and achieving results;
• Good sense of organization and planning;
• General knowledge in automotive mechanics.
Do you think you have the desired profile? Please apply via Auto-jobs.ca.