Development AgentView the full employer profile
5300 boulevard des Galeries, suite 305,
We are looking for a development officer.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, this work consists primarily of promoting and developing the programs and services offered by the Association to its members.
We offer :
• A temporary full-time position (approximately 20 months with a possibility of permanence);
• Experience pay, commissions, bonuses and expense allowances;
• A group insurance program to support our employees and their families;
• A group RRSP with an employer contribution;
• Several events organized for employees.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Visit members who operate in the regions that are awarded;
• Inform and advise members on the programs and services offered by AMVOQ;
• Provide courteous customer service by answering all questions;
• Develop and maintain good business relationships with existing members;
• Increase the penetration of programs and services offered;
• Manage its sales activities within its territory;
• Prospecting new members;
• Participate in development activities (conferences, training, etc.);
• Maintain the contact information and basic information required from members.
Experience and skills required:
• Minimum of two (2) years experience on the road;
• Experience in the automotive field;
• Bilingualism (mandatory);
• Valid driver's license and possession of a vehicle;
• Ability to provide excellent customer service;
• Sales and negotiation skills;
• Excellent interpersonal relationships;
• Good knowledge of the Office suite.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
* The masculine gender is only used to lighten the text.