SAAQ InspectorView the full employer profile
2400 Rue Watt,
We are looking for a SAAQ Inspector.
- Performing diagnostics, repairs and rebuilds of engine-related products in a service workshop under limited supervision;
- Applying established policies and procedures to carry out complex repairs including identifying and preparing the required parts and tools;
- Disassembling, cleaning and reassembling engines and/or their components;
- Performing preventive maintenance based on the engines’ assessments;
- Assisting more experienced Technicians with diagnostics and the engines’ repair plans in the workshop;
- Filling out the required documentation, including the completed work’s documents, time sheets, warranty claims and quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens;
- Maintaining the workspace and the tools’ cleanliness and proper operation;
- Complying with all procedures, policies and legislation related to health, safety and the environment. Reporting any problem or incident to your supervisor.
- Able to carry out basic diagnostics using Cummins tools on different product types with minimal supervision;
- Able to fully use all required Cummins service tools including Insite, EDS, Quick Serve On Line;
- Able to develop collaborative working relationships;
- Able to identify and communicate opportunities for work process improvements;
- Able to resolve common technical problems;
- In depth mechanical repair and maintenance capability to carry out external engine repairs including fuel system components without supervision.
You must have a valid driver's licence (preferably). In addition, you must have an intermediate level of knowledge and/or experience with engine-related products.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
- Trained Apprentice Engine Technician (preferred);
- Vocational diploma from a relevant technical institution.