Sales SecretaryView the full employer profile
2000, Transcanadienne Sud,
BMW West Island is looking for a Sales Secretary who will be able to contribute, through a positive attitude, to create a climate of mutual support at work as well as a warm and pleasant environment for the customer.
The main tasks are:
• To prepare wholesale contracts;
• To prepare documents concerning taxes, vehicle links and the documentation required by the Société de l'assurance automobile du Québec;
• To prepare various management reports according to the requests and to send them to the Sales Managers;
• To take pictures of vehicles and to write their description for resale;
• To participate in the vehicles' inspection, preparation or refurbishment process;
• To support the Financial & Insurance Manager in the registration of new and pre-owned cars.
Experience at a similar position is necessary.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.