Receptionist - part timeView the full employer profile
1900, avenue Jules-Verne,
Do you want to join a company that allows you to grow professionally and personally surrounded by the best in the industry?
Option Subaru, a member of Groupe Saillant, is looking for someone like you!
Under the New Vehicles Sales Manager’s supervision, the Receptionist takes and redirects incoming calls and provides the appropriate information to the right customers and employees.
Your main responsibilities:
• Operating a multi-line telephone system and transferring incoming calls to the right people with speed, courtesy and professionalism;
• Doing word processing and data entry update various computer files and filing or photocopying documents;
• Issuing customer receipts when depositing for the vehicle’s delivery;
• Sorting and distributing mail and faxes;
• Counting the cash register and deposit.
• Autonomy and proactivity;
• Ability to work as a team;
• Focused on customer service;
• Sense of organization and planning;
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
You must have a valid driver's licence.
What we offer you:
• State-of-the-art tools and a stimulating environment;
• Opportunities for advancement (it’s the Group’s strength!);
• Awesome work colleagues (really!);
• Competitive compensation (of course!);
• Ongoing education for your professional AND personal development.
Submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
• High School Diploma or a combination of education and work experience deemed relevant.