Service AdvisorView the full employer profile
9135, rue Edison,
We are looking for a candidate to fill a SERVICE ADVISOR position for our heavy weights branch.
Tasks and responsibilities related to the job:
- Greeting customers warmly and getting information about their needs;
- Explaining the work performed and all costs to clients;
- Recording the customer's truck issues on the repair order accurately;
- Checking the tires’ condition and making recommendations regarding repairs and/or purchases;
- Taking to road service calls and coordinating them.
- Having strong skills in customer service and in communication;
- Possessing knowledge of heavy trucks tires, an asset;
- Having experience in a similar position (an asset);
- Having a professional presentation and approach;
- Holding very good knowledge of French and English.
** Lack of experience can be replaced by a great motivation to learn. **
- Continuing education;
- A competitive salary;
- A group insurance;
- An RRSP plan;
- The uniform provided;
- A pleasant working climate.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
- Holding a DVS in automotive mechanics or sales, or a High School Diploma.