Follow-up and Appointment AgentView the full employer profile
2555 boul. Matte,
* DEALERSHIP CLOSED ON WEEKENDS! *
Brossard Chevrolet Buick GMC Inc., THE largest GM dealership in Canada, is looking for a bilingual (functional English) and versatile person in order to fill a Follow-up and Appointment Agent position within its after-sales service department.
The incumbent is responsible for scheduling appointments for the after-sales service customers and following-up with them to generate appointments for recommended and/or scheduled maintenance. In addition, during busy periods or vacation, the incumbent will act as support and/or replacement for the Service Advisors.
You must be dynamic, courteous and professional. You must have tact, maturity and discretion, be very organized, have prioritizing skills and be willing to offer superior service to our customers.
- Customer service experience is required (within an automotive dealership, an asset);
- Effective interpersonal skills, ability to communicate;
- Functional computer skills;
- Professional presentation;
- Friendly person, diligent, punctual and articulated.
We offer excellent working conditions, including a compensation to match your skills, benefits and a golden opportunity to grow within a dynamic team dedicated to providing a customer experience worthy of the industry's highest standards.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.