Accounting ClerkView the full employer profile
2350, boulevard Chomedey,
We are looking for an Accounting Clerk.
Under the Controller’s responsibility, the Accounting Clerk is responsible for the dealership’s general office tasks.
More specifically, the jobholder must:
- Accounting sales transactions to accounting documents, such as working time sheets, general ledgers and computer files;
- Ensuring that all relevant documents are in compliance and in the file;
- Preparing a daily report of the sales contracts;
- Allowing commission payments based on the final documentation;
- Keeping abreast of the manufacturers' sales schedules and ensuring that the relevant accounts are credited;
- Accounting the manufacturer's invoices to the computer system and making adjustments to balance the accounts.
You must have computer skills (Office suite, CDK Drive and One-Eighty).
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
• Diploma of Vocational Studies (DVS) in accounting and 2 years of experience in similar functions;
• College Diploma in accounting and management techniques.
A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience can compensate for the lack of training.