Specialist Mechanic - New TrucksView the full employer profile
865, rue Archimède,
Globocam Lévis is looking for a mechanic specialist - new trucks.
The role of the employee is to participate, adhere and collaborate in the activities of his/her team. Through his/her contribution, he/she contributes to the group's performance by ensuring that department policies, procedures and processes are followed.
JOB OBJECTIVE :
Reporting to the Service Manager, the New Truck Mechanic Specialist will be required to perform Pre-Delivery Inspections (PDI) on new trucks while completing complete reports in an adequate manner.
- Perform complete inspection of new trucks according to Globocam quality standards;
- Repair and replace defective parts;
- Safely, accurately and efficiently carry out the required adjustments, within the required timeframe for truck delivery;
- Request parts for the truck in collaboration with the parts department;
- Install vehicle-specific accessories;
- Document all work performed on the truck on your work order;
- Participate in dealership training sessions;
- Perform any other related tasks.
- Meticulous and methodical;
- Have a concern for cleanliness;
- Good observation skills;
- Positive, committed and proactive attitude;
- Demonstrate manual dexterity and autonomy;
- Team spirit and collaboration;
- Good sense of initiative and ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Organized and resourceful.
Fluency in spoken and written French is required in addition to functional English.
- Adheres to company changes and guidelines. Team player;
- Actively participates in team activities and proactively shares information and knowledge with other members of the organization;
- Contributes to the customer experience by proactively helping to create an internal and external environment that meets the company's best practices;
- Participates by putting in the necessary effort to carry out tasks in a collaborative approach to achieve expected results;
- Contributes through presence and compliance with directives/policies/procedures to the smooth running of team activities;
- Communicates openly with peers and superiors in a harmonious manner that respects corporate values;
- Actively participates in team activities by setting an example, positively influencing peers and sharing opportunities for improvement;
- Participates in activities in accordance with established action plans;
- Actively participates in personal development and works within established policies, procedures and processes, respectfully suggesting improvements within the scope of his/her work.
- Positive influencer;
- Sense of repartee;
- Sense of judgment;
- Sense of initiative.
Send your CV via Auto-jobs.ca.
- DVS in heavy vehicle mechanics;
- Comité paritaire automobile (CPA) card, an asset.