Administrative AssistantView the full employer profile
Our client, a well-known Web agency on the South Shore of Montreal that offers a wide range of varied and adapted services, has mandated us to recruit an Administrative Assistant to complement its team.
Our client takes care of its clients with a proven methodology and an experienced team, which allows the achievement of business objectives, within budget, deadlines and expectations.
Join a company that is THE reference in its field and that is offering you the opportunity to work with honest experts! You will be amazed by the vision and leadership shown by this team!
- A permanent, daytime, full-time or part-time position, depending on your preference;
- A good work-life balance, particularly thanks to flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home;
- Group insurance and RRSP;
- A competitive salary in the market;
- A stimulating and dynamic work environment that is easily accessible by public transit.
In order to integrate well into the team, you should fit the following profile:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written;
- Functional level of English, spoken and written;
- Organization and sense of priorities;
- High proficiency in the Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel;
- Knowledge of the Zoho suite (CRM, Books, etc.) and Nethris payroll software (an asset);
- Demonstrated commitment at work and focused on ongoing improvement.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Collaborating with the General Manager and offering support in the financial and administrative management of the company;
- Performing bookkeeping tasks for the company and monitoring budgets;
- Performing payroll and benefits processing;
- Producing financial, management and sales reports in addition to updating performance indicators;
- Assisting in the management of employee records;
- Assisting the General Manager in monitoring agendas and offering support in the management of various projects;
- Greeting or responding to calls from customers and visitors, as required;
- Performing any other related administrative tasks.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume immediately via Auto-jobs.ca. You can also contact François at 514-321-2888 ext. 205. Auto-jobs.ca promotes confidentiality.
- College Diploma in administration, accounting or a related field.