Experienced Mechanic - $70,000 per year + hiring bonusView the full employer profile
Join an experienced and dynamic team that has been in business for over 18 years!
We would like to hire an experienced Mechanic with automotive diagnostic and maintenance skills to complement our team of experts. This person will be the reference for mechanics in the workshop.
The main tasks are as follows:
- Diagnosing and evaluating repairs to be carried out, whether it's for mechanical or electrical repairs on motor vehicles, light trucks and commercial vehicles;
- Responding to our customers' needs in a professional manner to build trust;
- Performing various general mechanical and alignment work;
- Offering quality work to ensure customer satisfaction.
You recognize yourself in the following profile:
- 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Valid driver's licence;
- Possession of a toolbox;
- Knowledge of air conditioning repairs (a strong asset);
- Specialized in brake, steering or suspension repairs (a strong asset);
- Excellent team player;
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills;
- Sense of honesty, thoroughness, punctuality and autonomy.
We offer a permanent full-time position (guaranteed hours) with a more than competitive salary.
After your 3-month probation period, you will be granted a hiring bonus of $2,000. In addition, we offer a pleasant working atmosphere, with a well-established clientele.
Please note that the preselection process is carried out by Auto-jobs.ca Resources recruitment team. Auto-jobs.ca promotes confidentiality.