Assistant controllerView the full employer profile
8000, boulevard Newman,
Members of the Groupe Couture, Chevrolet Buick GMC de LaSalle and Kia de LaSalle are looking for an Assistant Financial Controller.
Under the Groupe Couture's Controller's supervision, you will be responsible for the accounting and financial operations of these two dealerships. You will supervise a team of accounting professionals.
- Supervising the dealership's daily transactions;
- Performing the complete accounting cycle (postings and closures, general ledger analysis, etc.);
- Producing monthly financial statements and financial performance analysis;
- Developing control systems to ensure the company's effective operation;
- Reconciling accounts;
- Preparing the year-end file for external Auditors;
- Providing support to your team in day-to-day operations;
- Performing any other related tasks.
- Demonstrating leadership and the ability to challenge work methods and processes;
- Having an excellent command of Excel;
- Having good knowledge of computer systems in the automotive industry, ideally Serti;
- Demonstrating rigour, organization and structure;
- Being proactive and having a determined attitude;
- Having a sense of ethics.
As members of the Groupe Couture, we offer an excellent compensation and great working conditions as well as very interesting career opportunities.
Groupe Couture is composed of 11 automotive dealerships in Quebec and offers the complete collection of new Kia, Hyundai, Toyota, Ford, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Lincoln and Volkswagen vehicles as well as a vast selection of pre-owned vehicles through the Méga Centre d'Occasion Saint-Georges.
Individuals interested in this challenge should apply through Auto-jobs.ca. Only those selected will be contacted.
- Having a University Degree in accounting with a minimum of 3 years of experience.