Body RepairerView the full employer profile
We are looking for a Body Repairer.
- Reading the damage and repair cost estimate report to determine and plan the repairs to be made;
- Replacing motor vehicle front axle and body components, doors, chassis and underbody components;
- Removing dents from the bodywork elements using cleats and hammers;
- Removing damaged bumpers, panels, calendars and bolt or weld spare parts in place;
- Using welding equipment or plastic filler to level holes, dents and joints;
- Straightening frames using chassis and underbody traction and anchoring equipment.
We offer a full-time position with a daytime schedule (40 hours per week) and a competitive salary.
You must have a minimum of 5 years of experience.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
High School Diploma or equivalent.