Heavy Equipment Operator - seasonalView the full employer profile
800, place Leigh-Capreol975, boul. Roméo-Vachon N,
* 4 seasonal positions (720-hour bank) in Dorval! *
Do you have experience in driving heavy vehicles? Are you available to work shifts? Would you like to contribute to the winter maintenance of the grounds of Montréal-Trudeau Airport? Join the ADM Aéroports de Montréal team now!
Reporting to the Field Maintenance Supervisor - YUL, the seasonal Heavy Equipment Pperator must effectively operate a variety of heavy equipment required to carry out the work program of the section, in order to ensure the maintenance of runways, taxiways, aprons, grounds, fences, etc., as part of the Montréal-Trudeau Airport's activities.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operating various vehicles and heavy equipment required for winter maintenance of Montréal-Trudeau Airport grounds;
- Participating in snow removal and clearing operations and ice control;
- Performing various manual tasks;
- Performing any other tasks related to the function.
- A valid class 1 driver's licence;
- A certificate of civil status and, if available, a valid passport;
- Experience in driving heavy vehicles such as graders, backhoes, heavy trucks, snowplows, track sweepers, snowblowers, crawler tractors, wheel loaders, etc.;
- Knowledge of health, safety and environmental standards at the airport;
- Ability to analyze a situation with discernment and take informed decisions;
- Ability to contribute to the achievement of the group's objectives through collaboration and respect;
- Ability to communicate, disseminate and explain information and details about the work;
- Availability to work on shifts.
If you are looking for an experience in a growing and forward-looking company, come and join us! Apply via Auto-jobs.ca and visit our Website for a full description and application details at https://bit.ly/2Vo7Buy
About ADM Aéroports de Montréal:
ADM Aéroports de Montréal offers stimulating career opportunities in a unique work environment that fosters skills development by leveraging a committed and diversified workforce. As an employer committed to employment equity principles, ADM values diversity within its workforce and aims to maintain fair representation of all groups.
- A High School Diploma;
- Heavy equipment operator competency cards (an important asset).
You will also need to obtain an AVOP - Type D Airport Movement Permit and a Restricted Radiotelephony Certificate within sixty (60) days of obtaining the position.