Parts ClerkView the full employer profile
727, rue Principale,
La Pérade Ford is currently looking for a Parts Clerk for its dealership.
- Greeting customers at the counter;
- Taking incoming calls from customers;
- Providing parts to Technicians;
- Ensuring the conformity of received deliveries;
- Performing any other related tasks.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position as a Parts Clerk within an automotive dealership (an asset);
- Experience with the Ford brand (an asset);
- Knowledge of the Serti system (an asset).
- Permanent daytime position with a schedule from Monday to Friday (40 hours per week). You must be available between 8 am and 5 pm;
- Salary to be discussed according to experience (advantageous conditions depending on skills and experience);
- Benefits including a group insurance.
- Leader in the automotive industry;
- Strong reputation in the market;
- A dynamic and team-oriented work environment;
- Opportunities for advancement;
- Discount for employees when purchasing a vehicle;
- Preferential rates for repairs at the service department;
- Competitive wages in industry;
- Additional paid days off during the holiday season;
- Sick days.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
- Training related to automotive parts and accessories (an asset).