Service Advisor / Follow-ups (combined position)View the full employer profile
2160, boul. Dagenais Ouest,
Entrepôt Auto Durocher, an innovative company and leader in the sale of pre-owned vehicles, has an interior warehouse containing more than 325 vehicles, a financing centre composed of several specialists in regular and alternative credit, a BDC (business development centre), a service workshop with more than 12 bays and a revolutionary sales concept based on volume.
- Following-up with all customers;
- Planning the tires period;
- Answering the phone;
- Scheduling appointments;
- Confirming appointments.
- Excellent level of customer service;
- Knowledge in the automotive field;
- Bilingual (French and English).
Why should you work at Entrepôt Auto Durocher?
- Leader in the industry;
- A family business that has celebrated its 50th anniversary;
- Social club (lunches and team meetings with a theme, Christmas party, sugar shack, barbecue, etc.);
- Benefit from our "Happiness Squad";
- Possibility of advancement within the company.
- Monday to Friday, from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Join a growing and continually evolving company and a family business that promotes a dynamic team spirit!
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca. Only selected candidates will be contacted.