Human Resources and Payroll TechnicianView the full employer profile
If you are a dynamic person with excellent attention to detail and a great sense of organization and want to take on a new challenge, we are the right company for you!
We are a major dealership in the Greater Montreal area, looking for a payroll technician who will eventually take over some of the human resources, including the OHS component, in conjunction with the controller in place.
The person we are looking for will have to perform the following tasks:
- Carrying out the payroll process on a weekly basis and all related tasks;
- Monitoring the employees' files (e.g.: absence, departure, hiring, CNESST, sick days, parental and/or maternity leave);
- Being attentive and available to answer the employees' various questions regarding payroll and HRIS;
- Managing the OHS component (meetings, follow-up, etc.) in collaboration with the Controller;
- Performing various related tasks related to accounting.
- Having a minimum of 3 years of experience in payroll management;
- Demonstrating an interest in human resources management and all related matters;
- Having experience working in a unionized company (an asset);
- Knowledge of the NETHRIS payroll system (asset).
Required skills and qualities:
- Being able to work as a team and having very good interpersonal skills;
- Having a neat presentation;
- Having good time and priority management skills. A sense of urgency and the ability to work under pressure;
- Being able to handle confidential information in a discreet and professional manner.
- A daytime work schedule, from Monday to Friday (36.5 hours per week);
- A competitive salary starting at $40,000 annually, depending on experience;
- Interesting benefits;
- An excellent working atmosphere!
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
- Having at least a Certificate in Human Resources management or Industrial Relations;
- Certified or trained in payroll administration (an asset).