Apprentice Mechanic - opportunity for graduates in automotive mechanics!View the full employer profile
As a high-volume mechanical workshop located in Sherbrooke, we are looking for a resourceful, rigorous and passionate Apprentice Mechanic to join our team of automotive mechanics professionals.
We firmly believe in the development and support of our employees, which is why we offer the opportunity for a graduate in automotive mechanics to join our ranks, even if the candidate has little or no experience! A Journeyman Technician will accompany this person in its professional development.
Do you have a few years of experience in the field? We also have a position for you! Your experience and specialties will be fully recognized, don't worry!
In order to come and work in our workshop, you must have:
- A DVS in automotive mechanics;
- A CPA card;
- A valid class 5 driver's licence.
Here are the skills and qualities we value in our employees:
- Desire to work as a team;
- Focused on a job well done;
- Punctuality and diligence;
- A sense of responsibility and proactivity.
Advantageous working conditions:
- Permanent position with YEAR-ROUND WORK;
- Daytime schedule during the week, with one Saturday out of two;
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills;
- Bonuses according to your performance;
- Group insurance after the probation period;
- A close-knit team that meets up several times per year for happy hour.
Are you ready to start a new professional chapter?
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca. Please note that the recruitment process is carried out by Auto-jobs.ca Resources. Auto-jobs.ca promotes confidentiality.