Assistant Manager – Pre-Owned VehiclesView the full employer profile
2777, boulevard du Versant-Nord,
Do you want to build a career within a structured company and be part of a motivated team in a constantly evolving field? Ste-Foy Toyota, a member of the Groupe Saillant, has the perfect opportunity!
Under the Sales Manager's supervision, the Pre-Owned Vehicles Assistant Manager supervises, on a daily basis, Sales Advisors and takes care of the pre-owned vehicles department by ensuring the team's proper functioning.
Your main responsibilities:
- Accompanying and supporting Sales Consultants in each of the transactions in order to help them close sales and achieve set objectives;
- Supervising a team of 13 people and ensuring that everyone meets the high quality standards in terms of customer service required by the Groupe Saillant;
- Analyzing and monitoring, on a daily basis, sold and unsold vehicles' files;
- Ensuring Sales Consultants' ongoing training;
- Evaluating trade-in vehicles;
- Working daily in close collaboration with all Managers from the different departments.
- Leadership and management skills;
- Great sales skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Organizational and planning skills;
- Focused on results and customer service;
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
You must have a valid driver's licence.
What we offer:
- State-of-the-art tools and a stimulating environment;
- Opportunities for advancement (it's the Group's strength!);
- Awesome colleagues (really!);
- Competitive compensation (of course!);
- Ongoing training for your professional AND personal development.
Submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
- High School Diploma or a combination of education and work experience deemed relevant.