New Vehicles Sales ConsultantView the full employer profile
Are you an automotive sales professional?
Do you know everything about customer service and negotiation techniques?
Do you enjoy challenges and are you looking to achieve goals?
If you answered yes to these questions, read the following... We have an interesting offer for you!
As a high-volume Asian automotive dealership on the Island of Montreal, we have an opening for a New Vehicles Sales Consultant position. A professional, dynamic and customer service-oriented person would be a perfect complement to our team of seven Sales Consultants within the new vehicles department.
Under the Sales Manager's responsibility, the incumbent will be responsible for advising, guiding and accompanying customers in their purchasing or leasing process.
The position's advantages:
- Highly advantageous salary;
- Group insurance, after the probation period;
- Demonstrator vehicle or allowance;
- Training room within the workplace;
- Friendly and collaborative coworkers;
- Managers who are respectful and involved in your development.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Experience in a similar position in the automotive industry;
- Familiarity with computer systems;
- Valid class 5 driver's licence (required);
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- Interpersonal skills;
- Focused on sales and goals;
- Autonomy and proactivity.
Do you recognize yourself by reading this job offer?
Then, please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
Please note that the preselection process is carried out by the Auto-jobs.ca Resources recruitment team. Auto-jobs.ca promotes confidentiality.