Credit Approval AgentView the full employer profile
7750 BOUL COUSINEAU,
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, the incumbent will have the main mandate to respond to enquiries related to the company's automotive financial products.
In a business development context, its role and responsibilities will be to finance automotive loans while minimizing financial risks. The candidate will have to manage our business relations as well as our growth and will have to offer excellence in the offer.
Specifically, the jobholder will evaluate and negotiate various requests for automotive financing and inform customers and merchants on the different terms and conditions for the company's service offer.
Specifically, the Credit Approval Agent's role is to:
• Open files and receive requests for automotive financing;
• Evaluate requests for automotive financing (e.g.: solvency, authenticity, bank statements, refusal, etc.);
• Carry out the necessary follow-ups and negotiation through the approval process in clients' files including customer and merchant communications, telephone follow-ups, document transfers and e-mail exchanges;
• Manage and update the company's database on a daily basis;
• Make verification and solvency calls to accounts receivable;
• Answer calls and e-mails from customers, Representatives and suppliers (questions, documentation, etc.);
• Check the customers' authenticity via the company's internal CRM;
• Follow-up with clients and/or suppliers who have applied for financing;
• Perform any other tasks assigned by the immediate superior or related to the function.
• Focused on customer service;
• Good negotiation skills;
• Knowledge of automotive financing;
• Analytical skills in an automotive financing context;
• Understanding of credit risks;
• Able to go above and beyond your team's needs;
• Recognized for your efficiency, your ideas, your resourcefulness and your sense of organization;
• Ability to quickly establish a relationship of trust with the client;
• Collaboration and team worker.
- Permanent full-time position;
- 37.5 hours per week, from Monday to Friday, integrated according to business needs between 8 am and 6 pm (on occasion, the candidate may be required to finish work later);
- Start date as soon as possible.
Do you think you are the person we are looking for?
We invite you to send your application via Auto-jobs.ca.