Lease Renewal ManagerView the full employer profile
2100 Boul. Du Traversier,
Île-Perrot Toyota is the trusted dealership for all motorists' needs in terms of Toyota vehicles or after-sales services. Île-Perrot Toyota is first and foremost a service story and our team looks forward to sharing its passion with you!
To complement our team, we are looking for a Lease Renewal Manager who is motivated, dynamic, enjoys working in a team and who has 2 years of experience in a similar position.
The position's main tasks are as follows:
- Maintaining an up-to-date client list and ensuring that follow-up calls have been made by Sales Consultants 6 months prior to the lease's expiry date;
- Maintaining an accurate daily record that reflects all the dealership's leasing and/or renewals;
- Managing all requests relating to a rental contract (residual net balance) and, if necessary, taking the required measures to contact the customer quickly;
- Analyzing the rental files 12 months before the end of the contract;
- Producing various reports, including retail-to-leasing ratio, renewal percentage, percentage of lost customers and reasons for loss, and other relevant statistics;
- Taking charge of the rental contracts of orphan clients and/or assigning them to Sales Consultants in accordance with management policy;
- Supervising rental returns, including scheduling appointments, vehicle inspections and related reports.
We offer excellent working conditions, an interesting range of benefits and a very competitive salary!
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.