Service Advisor - fixed salaryView the full employer profile
We are currently looking for a Service Advisor for our client located in Laval. This customer, in addition to being a Uni-Pro member, has been working for nearly 20 years and is constantly expanding thanks to its unparalleled reputation and loyal clientele.
Welcome to candidates of all ages!
Seize this great opportunity! The company offers training and an opportunity to work in a very well-established workshop, with an owner who cares about its employees' happiness. If you want to progress within a professional team and in a state-of-the-art mechanical workshop, here is the position for you!
The benefits are many:
- A fixed and competitive salary, above the industry's average;
- State-of-the-art equipment and tools;
- Uniforms provided;
- Year-round work;
- Ongoing training.
Your tasks will be as follows:
- Greeting customers;
- Generating estimates for repairs and maintenance work;
- Offering products and services required according to the vehicle's age, mileage, and general vehicle condition;
- Scheduling appointments according to availability schedule;
- Opening work orders;
- Issuing invoices.
- Having a minimum of 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in the field;
- Being bilingual at a functional or professional level;
- Having strong sales skills;
- Demonstrating communication and interpersonal skills;
- Being organized and versatile;
- Being comfortable with the industry's computer systems.
Is this position what you are looking for? Then, apply via Auto-jobs.ca!
Auto-jobs.ca promotes confidentiality!
- Have a Service Advisor training or very good technical knowledge.