Service AdvisorView the full employer profile
230 ave Michel-Jasmin,
Concept Kia Dorval is looking for a Service Advisor for its service department.
We are offering you the opportunity to join our team of courteous, professional and dedicated employees who work as a team to make a difference, because for us, customer service is what's most important!
We are looking for a candidate who can manage a growing team effectively. You must be an excellent motivator and demonstrate professionalism in addition to having an excellent sense of organization.
Reporting to the General Manager, here are the main tasks you will need to accomplish:
- Setting the department's objectives and monitoring them;
- Ensuring to offer unparalleled customer service and maximizing your visibility to solicit new clients;
- Knowing and applying the manufacturer's terms and conditions as well as warranties and policies;
- Maintaining a high quality repair service and reducing workshop returns;
- Dealing with our customers' complaints as soon as possible as directed by senior management;
- Establishing labour costs related to maintenance work;
- Ensuring our employees' performance by using appropriate reports;
- Being able to handle multiple incoming and outgoing vehicles, as we have several dealerships and all pre-owned vehicles pass through ours;
- Performing any other duties required for this position.
We offer excellent working conditions:
- A DAYTIME schedule, from Monday to Friday (NO WEEKENDS);
- A group insurance;
- Training offered by the manufacturer;
- A company in full expansion and full of projects;
- A permanent full-time position;
- A dynamic working atmosphere!
The incumbent needs to:
- Have experience as a Service Advisor or a related position;
- Have experience in managing employees;
- Have knowledge of SDS and Merlin software (an asset);
- Hold a driver's licence;
- Be bilingual.
Do you want to share your knowledge with us? If so, apply via Auto-jobs.ca now!