Sales SecretaryView the full employer profile
We are looking for a Sales Secretary.
The person we are looking for must have an impeccable organization, be autonomous, have a good sense of leadership and be able to work as a team. The jobholder will have to demonstrate a desire to learn and be motivated by results, the heart of a sales department in the automotive world.
We require a minimum of related experience. If you have already worked in a dealership, your experience is an asset for this position.
As part of your duties, you will be required to:
- Replace at the reception desk daily (it is very important to have a neat appearance!);
- Prepare contracts between dealerships and fill out wholesale sales;
- Prepare and count the cash register;
- Discount financing or leasing files;
- Assemble the files of Financial & Insurance Managers;
- Store new and pre-owned vehicles purchases;
- Manage the SAAQclick account and balance reports;
- Prepare various reports for accounting purposes;
- Register sold vehicles at various manufacturers and record various plans that are required when vehicles are sold;
- File invoices;
- Work closely with Sales Managers and perform administrative tasks related to the position.
Experience with CDK / CTWizard is a major asset. You MUST be comfortable with at least one computer system. Knowledge of Word / Excel / Outlook is required and will be tested!
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.