Call Centre SupervisorView the full employer profile
360, route 132,
Automobile en Direct.com, ranked in the top 1 of the 300 largest SMEs in Quebec in Les Affaires' annual ranking, is a dynamic company that values its team's success and a great atmosphere and that seeks to inspire the people.
Would you like to work in a stimulating and growing environment? Are you looking to acquire new knowledge and experience that will be recognized throughout its industry?
If for you, pleasure is essential, as one of our corporate values: pleasure, quality, pride, growth and innovation, we want to meet you!
Why join Automobile en Direct.com:
- Possibility to leave with a convertible on weekends;
- BBQs on Fridays in the summer;
- Annual trip in the sun;
- Drawing of a car each year;
- Do you want to change or repair your car? You'll get discounts on vehicles and parts;
- We're not stopping your career, we're shifting it to fifth gear;
- Modern and technological environment;
- Group insurance. Well, yes, like everyone else;
- Training and development program. You're going to be a pro;
- Permanent full-time position. Well, yes, for life!
Do you have experience in team management? Do you know how a customer contact centre environment works and are you comfortable managing a large team? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment?
Reporting to the Customer Contact Centre Manager, you will be responsible for Agents and for ensuring the operations' smooth running, as well as the development and analysis of KPIs.
The Call Centre Supervisor is responsible for:
- Ensuring the Customer Contact Centre Agents' performance and efficiency;
- Being able to evaluate problems and measure our solutions' effectiveness;
- Taking appropriate measures to improve the team's effectiveness and development;
- Following-up with employees on an ongoing basis in order to provide them with good supervision and effectively develop their skills;
- Being available to work every other weekend. Opening hours are from 8 am to 9 pm. You will have a fixed schedule that will be established over two weeks.
- Having 3 to 5 years of experience in supervising a customer contact centre;
- Being comfortable with CRM and KPI customer contact centre software;
- Being bilingual in French and English (spoken);
- Being able to manage stress easily and to prioritize the objectives' achievement;
- Having a spirit of analysis and synthesis, a sense of organization, initiative and autonomy;
- Being a good communicator and having a good sense of leadership.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.