Sales Representative - Automotive Paint and CoatingView the full employer profile
QUÉBEC ET SES ENVIRONS
CARWORX DISTRIBUTION Inc., a leader in automotive refinishing and paint products for more than 20 years whose head office is based in Montreal, is looking for a Sales Representative for Quebec City and surrounding areas.
A knowledge of automotive paints and bodywork products is mandatory. The ideal candidate must possess the required qualifications listed below, be motivated, organized and a team player.
Responsibilities for the Automotive Paint and Coating Sales Representative position:
- Meeting with existing customers regularly and providing direct customer support;
- Developing new accounts;
- Working with body shops;
- Maintaining excellent relationships with customers;
- Having a good communication and demonstrating collaboration with our head office.
The ideal candidate for the Automotive Paint and Coating Sales Representative position:
- Having 3 years of experience as a Sales Representative, SPECIFICALLY in the field of bodywork products and retouching and/or automotive paint sales;
- Having experience selling automotive refinishing and body painting products;
- Having organizational skills, being energetic and having good team spirit;
- Knowing Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel);
- Having a car and a valid driver's licence.
Additional information for the Automotive Paint and Coating Sales Representative position:
- Detailed training given;
- Samples and presentation materials provided;
- Internal sales support;
- Salary and/or sales commissions and allowance for your car;
- Salary based on previous relevant work experience and clientele;
- Cell phone and laptop provided.
Medical benefits are also available.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.