Service AdvisorView the full employer profile
210, boul. Montréal-Toronto,
Like us, you are passionate about cars. With a natural gift for everything involving service, automotive maintenance and for explaining them to the public, you are organized, meticulous and have a desire to satisfy customers' needs, even when the workload is heavy and customers make more and more demands.
As part of the SPINELLI LEXUS LACHINE team, you will be responsible for greeting clients and preparing repair orders for their vehicles. You have a gift for communication, and will explain the nature of the maintenance or repair work to be done and the time needed to customers, and you will propose extra maintenance services (e.g.: safety inspection, lubrication, etc.). You will prepare specifications and submit them to customers, maintain relations with the Workshop Dispatcher and check that vehicles are ready within the promised time. You will conduct final vehicle inspections after work is done and make the necessary adjustments when required.
In addition to your customer service duties, you will do regular updates of price lists and checklists and, like other members of the SPINELLI customer service team, take an active part in the quality control process.
• A compensation commensurate with your skills;
• Among the most generous bonuses in the industry;
• A benefits package with a pension plan;
• The SPINELLI uniform, which must be worn at all times in the workplace.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
• Excellent listening skills and a high level of courtesy;
• A valid driver's licence;
• An innate talent for sales and customer service;
• Great versatility and an ability to perform several tasks simultaneously;
• Ability to work under pressure, managing several files at once;
• Perfect bilingualism, in French and in English.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
• A High School Diploma and a minimum knowledge of the automotive sector (mechanics, sales or other).