Service AdvisorView the full employer profile
10, AUTO PLAZA,
* Dealership with a high volume! *
You are passionate about cars, just like us. Frankly gifted for everything relating services, vehicle maintenance and extension in this field, you are organized, meticulous and committed to meeting our customers' needs, even as the pace of work accelerates and demands increase.
As part of the SPINELLI TOYOTA POINTE-CLAIRE team, you will be responsible for greeting customers and preparing their vehicle's repair orders. Good at communication and sales, you will be able to explain to customers the nature of the maintenance or repair work to be carried out and the required deadlines. If necessary, you will provide safety inspection, lubrication, aesthetics and bodywork services. You will prepare quotes and provide them to customers, maintain contact with the Workshop Dispatcher and ensure that vehicles are ready within the promised time. You will carry out a brief inspection of the vehicles after the work is done and have the required corrections made if necessary.
In addition to your customer service duties, you will ensure the regular updating of price lists and checklists and actively participate, like all other SPINELLI customer service team members, in the quality control process.
We ask for:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Service Advisor;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent listening skills and courtesy;
- A valid driver's licence;
- An innate talent for sales and customer service;
- A great versatility and the ability to perform several tasks simultaneously;
- An ability to work under pressure, while managing several files at once;
- Perfect bilingualism, in French and English.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
- A High School Diploma and training in the automotive sector.