Accounting ClerkView the full employer profile
345, BOUL. BRUNSWICK,
We are looking for an Accounting Clerk to fill a permanent position with a schedule of 35 hours per week.
The incumbent will work for the Spinelli Nissan and Spinelli Infiniti dealerships.
Under the Controller's supervision, as an Accounting Clerk, you will mainly have to perform tasks elated to accounts payable as well as various other tasks.
The position's summary:
• Registering the dealership's financial operations;
• Preparing invoices and compiling data relevant to the dealerships;
• Obtaining financial data to keep records;
• Compiling and maintaining audited accounts payable;
• Reconciling statements and issuing payments to suppliers;
• Entering payments to accounts receivable and maintaining records for accounts receivable;
• Ensuring proper follow-ups for overdue accounts;
• Accounting guarantee payments;
• Reconciling and depositing the dealership's cash daily.
• Bilingualism (French and English);
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles;
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position;
• Experience in the automotive field;
• Reynolds / Era Ignite knowledge (an asset);
• Versatile and rigorous;
• Interpersonal skills and good team worker;
• Basic computer skills;
• Experience with a multi-company.
• Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications;
• Employee benefits including a pension plan;
• Special prices for services and products offered to employees;
• Free parking;
• Schedule that allows you to leave earlier on Fridays.
The Spinelli Group subscribes to the principles of employment equity. Please note that we will only communicate with the selected candidates.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
• College Diploma in accounting (an asset).