Windshield Installation TechnicianView the full employer profile
Auto-jobs.ca Resources has been mandated by its client, a growing company led by a dynamic young entrepreneur, to fill a Windshield Installation Technician position.
The candidate may have little or no experience, but must have manual skills and offer good customer service.
Are you hardworking and looking for a motivating career and really interesting working conditions? If so, read this carefully!
- A permanent full-time position (overtime available);
- A daytime work schedule during the week;
- Comprehensive and paid training;
- An ultra-competitive salary of up to $25 per hour;
- Benefits including a comprehensive insurance plan;
- A voluntary contribution to a pension fund;
- Required clothes and tools for your work;
- Opportunities for rapid advancement offering a cell phone, a car and any paid expenses;
- And even more!
- Replacing and/or repairing automotive windows;
- Analyzing our customers' needs;
- Advising customers on our products as well as services and converting opportunities into a sale;
- Developing good business relationships with customers;
- Doing prospecting in less busy times.
Our only requirements? You must:
- Be punctual, hardworking and interested in learning a stimulating job;
- Be reliable, meticulous and respectful to customers;
- Demonstrate an excellent attitude.
Do you recognize yourself or someone you know in this description?
Contact us right away via Auto-jobs.ca.
Auto-jobs.ca advocates confidentiality!