Accounting ClerkView the full employer profile
RIVE-NORD DE MONTRÉAL
Auto-jobs.ca Resources is looking for an experienced Accounting Clerk in the automotive industry for its client, a high-volume dealership on the North Shore of Montreal.
Under the Controller's supervision, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Storing vehicles in the computer system;
- Processing accounts payable and receivable;
- Carrying out bank reconciliation;
- Recording sales files;
- Performing any other related tasks.
Here are the required skills and qualifications:
- Having a minimum of three (3) years of experience in a similar position in the automotive industry;
- Demonstrating autonomy and good priority management skills;
- Demonstrating organization, structure and rigour;
- Being bilingual (a strong asset);
- Good computer skills and knowledge of automotive computer systems.
Here are the advantages available:
- Permanent position;
- Daytime schedule during the week;
- Easily accessible workplace, away from traffic jams;
- Competitive salary, based on your experience and skills;
- Ongoing training and coaching;
- Positive and stimulating work environment.
Do you think you are the ideal candidate for this position? Then, please send your application via Auto-jobs.ca as soon as possible!
Auto-jobs.ca advocates confidentiality!