PainterView the full employer profile
839, boul. Taschereau,
Le Groupe d'Ateliers Fix Auto Rive-Sud meets the needs of its customers on the South Shore of Montreal and is composed of the following workshops: Fix Auto Brossard, Fix Auto Chambly, Fix Auto Châteauguay, Fix Auto Longueuil Ouest, Fix Auto St-Hubert Est, Fix Auto Varennes as well as our point of service, Fix Auto Ste-Julie.
Although the Groupe d'Ateliers Fix Auto Rive-Sud is part of a national network, it preserves its family character, whose pride is based on a solid reputation for body repairs, by exceeding our customers' expectations.
Always at the forefront, we have introduced innovative technology that allows us to excel in the productivity and quality of our repairs.
The Painter must have the required experience, skills and abilities to offer exceptional quality preparation work to our clients.
- The Painter must be meticulous, have a great sense of observation and be focused on detail and a job well done;
- The Painter must be a good team player;
- The Painter must be punctual, autonomous and resourceful.
Compensation and advantages:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Career development plan and ongoing training;
- Group insurance program;
- Opportunity for professional growth;
- Dynamic and stimulating environment.
The Groupe d'Ateliers Fix Auto Rive-Sud strives to attract and retain exceptional employees. We believe that the quality of our work is based on the quality of our team.
If the job description reflects your experience and personality, contact us through Auto-jobs.ca!
- DVS in bodywork (required).