Customer Service Clerk for the parts departmentView the full employer profile
3500, rue Saint-Patrick,
Motor Coach Industries is looking for a Customer Service Representative for its parts department.
- Taking our customer's incoming calls;
- Searching for part in manuals;
- Placing orders;
- Entering orders into the Oracle system;
- Performing data entry into the AS-400 software;
- Carrying out any other general task for the parts department.
- Being bilingual in French and English (spoken and written);
- Having a minimum of 3 years of experience;
- Having knowledge of Oracle and AS-400 software (an asset, training on these can be provided on site).
- A very competitive salary;
- Interesting benefits (e.g.: insurance, pension funds, etc.).
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.