Financial Services AdvisorView the full employer profile
Like us, you are passionate about cars. With a natural gift for human relations and selling, you like to meet people and are focused to offer products that meet their needs. You have a good knowledge of the insurance and credit market and a definite talent for sales.
As part of the SPINELLI HONDA team, you will be responsible for selling financial products, insurances, financing plans and extended warranties. You will explain their details and benefits to customers and negotiate our customers' financing applications, as needed. For new vehicle purchasers, you will also perform audit operations on vehicles purchased or taken on trade-in and the transactions required for transfer of registration. You will handle collection of down payments, financing and insurance costs and prepare the corresponding receipts. Lastly, you will maintain good relations with financing institutions, including banks, automotive manufacturers and credit companies.
• A compensation among the most generous in the industry;
• A benefits package with a pension plan;
• A vehicle or an allowance for your own car;
• Specific training for your position.
• Two years experience as a Finanial & Insurance Manager;
• Knowledge of financial products, insurance and credit, ideally in the automotive world (an asset);
• A valid driver’s licence;
• An innate talent for sales and customer service;
• Great versatility and ability to perform several tasks simultaneously;
• Impeccable presentation;
• Availability for various shifts, including Saturdays;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Perfect bilingualism, in French and in English.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
• A High School Diploma.