Delivery Agent - New and Pre-Owned VehiclesView the full employer profile
7020, Boul. Henri-Bourassa Est,
Hyundai Gabriel Anjou, a proud member of the renowned Groupe Gabriel, is currently looking for a professional, reliable and available candidate to fill a Delivery Agent position within its dynamic team.
For us, customer loyalty is first and foremost about an unforgettable shopping experience, but also about the quality of our after-sales services.
Within our organization, you will be entitled to rewarding compensation, a group insurance and attractive benefits. You will also be part of a stable, strong and unified team.
The schedule is at a rate of 37.5 hours per week, from Monday to Friday (one week during the day and then one week in the evening).
The position's main duties and responsibilities are as follows, but the incumbent may be assigned to other duties:
- Supervising the preparation of any vehicle sold for delivery by ensuring that chosen options have been correctly installed and that all features are fully functional (e.g.: tinted windows, markings, carpets, etc.);
- Coordinating the delivery process. Having documents signed (e.g.: contracts, plates, etc.), collecting amounts due upon the delivery, offering a tour of the dealership's facilities and introducing customers to the appropriate dealership staff, including the Manager and the Service Advisor;
- Delivering the vehicle, explaining all its characteristics to the customer including the manufacturer's warranty, services offered by the dealership and the customer satisfaction survey;
- Dealing quickly with our customers' problems or complaints by immediately informing the Sales Manager;
- Participating actively in customer follow-up programs to promote customer loyalty;
- Helping Financial & Insurance Managers, when necessary;
- Performing other tasks as required and as directed by management.
- Bilingualism in French and English, oral and written (ESSENTIAL);
- Experience in customer service (an asset);
- Knowledge and/or experience in the automotive field (an asset);
- Experience in a similar position (an asset);
- Careful and professional presentation.
- Interpersonal skills;
- Sales skills;
- Good vocabulary;
- Organizational skills and good priority management skills;
- Tact and discretion;
- Ability to deal quickly with emergency situations.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
- Financial & Insurance Manager training (an asset).