Senior Accounting ClerkView the full employer profile
595, boul. Mgr Langlois,
We are looking for a Senior Accountant.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for working closely with the General Manager and the Finance Vice President on the dealership's overall success by effectively managing all financial tasks. The Senior Accountant is responsible for the dealership's accounting operations.
- Recording sales files and ensuring their accuracy;
- Ensuring that the dealership's management team is supported in order to have proper accounting operations;
- Analyzing financial statements monthly and consulting with the General Manager and the Finance Vice President;
- Carrying out the bank reconciliation and financing;
- Analyzing accounting schedules;
- Ensuring the pay's preparation;
- Taking care of government rebates (GST / QST, etc.);
- Preparing the dealership and the manufacturer's monthly financial statements.
- Sense of organization;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Analytical mind;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Problem solving skills.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
- Holding a College Diploma in accounting or a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar position;
- Having experience in an automotive dealership (essential). Experience with Chrysler products is an asset.