Software Trainer - extraordinary position!View the full employer profile
495 boulevard St-Martin,
Auto-jobs.ca Resources is looking to fill a Trainer - Customer Support position for its customer, Lautopak Software, to meet the needs of its growing customer base.
Your role will be to train users and provide assistance with on use of ImpakNET / Lautopak software from the Laval office, as well as with clients as needed.
The customer offers:
- A varied position where you will work on the road (20%) and at the office (80%);
- A full-time permanent position with a schedule during the day (from 8 am to 5 pm);
- A highly competitive salary between 40k and 60k depending on experience;
- A group insurance plan;
- Travel expenses reimbursements;
- Training adapted to your needs.
Here are the required skills:
- At least 2 years of experience in an automotive dealership;
- Knowledge and fluency of specialized software for this field;
- Good communicator and able to transmit your knowledge easily;
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills;
- Available to travel to clients according to their needs, and this, throughout the province of Quebec (about 20% of your time will be on the road);
- Valid driver's licence.
Your application will be preferred according to the following criteria:
- Knowledge of Lautopak / ImpakNET, a strong asset;
Do you have the profile we are looking for? Then, submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca!
Auto-jobs.ca advocates confidentiality!