Software Support Advisor - stimulating position!View the full employer profile
Auto-jobs.ca Resources is looking for a Software Support Advisor for its client, a Laval-based company that provides IT management systems to dealerships.
Join a dynamic and growing team! Your role will be to assist and coach software users in the management of computerized accounting.
This is what our client offers:
- A rewarding position that will allow you to act as an expert consultant;
- A full-time permanent position with a schedule during the day;
- A highly competitive salary;
- A group insurance plan;
- Ongoing education.
The required profile:
- Having experience as a Software Support Advisor or equivalent experience as an Internal or External Trainer (desirable);
- Having knowledge of the position's specific software in terms of automotive or recreational vehicles dealerships (a major asset);
- Having learning skills and being comfortable with computers;
- Having an excellent approach in customer service;
- Having good interpersonal skills;
- Having a good sense of organization;
- Having the ability to withstand pressure;
- Being bilingual at a functional level (asset).
Is this what you are looking for? If so, please submit your application via
Auto-jobs.ca advocates confidentiality!