Automotive Estimator - ** Advantageous compensation **View the full employer profile
378, Chemin Larocque,
Family business established for more than 40 years in Montérégie, Estimation D. Dupras is there to serve customers in estimating automotive damage for insurers in Quebec and valuation of antique and modified vehicles, motorcycles and RVs and estimates for Quebec sales tax for the SAAQ.
We employ Estimators accredited by the Groupement des Assureurs Automobiles du Québec (GAA). We consider that Estimators who have worked as a Body Repairers will have a better understanding of the issues. We also welcome people who have obtained their DVS in bodywork and who have accumulated experience as an Estimator.
Since we are currently experiencing a great expansion, we want to add 2 new Estimators to our team.
- Paid training to ensure that our staff is on the lookout for all new techniques;
- A weekday schedule, from 8 am to 5 pm;
- A family environment where it is fun to work;
- A group insurance;
- Paid sick days.
Primarily, the covered territory will be composed of the South Shore and the North Shore of Montreal and Valleyfield, where our office is located.
- You must know the Audatex software.
You must provide your vehicle. Your work schedule: 1 day on the road and 1 day at our offices in Valleyfield. A monetary allowance is allocated to you every month for your cell phone.
At the request of some insurers for whom we work, you must not have any judicial impediment in connection with employment.
S.V.P., read the job requirements carefully before submitting your application.
Remuneration: Bi-weekly pay: base salary plus commission on file and annual bonus.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
Holding a valid permit or not an Automotive Estimator or Apprentice Automotive Estimator issued by the Groupement des Assureurs Automobiles (GAA).
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PERMIT ISSUED BY GAA, HERE ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO OBTAIN THE PERMIT:
- Proof of employment, for at least 12 months, of a full-time Automotive Body Repairer job in a repair shop;
- A DVS in bodywork and an attestation of employment, for at least 12 months, of a full-time job in automotive damage estimation;
- A certificate of completion of a GAA course in automotive damage estimation in the 24 months preceding the request;
- An attestation of achievement of an equivalent course given by Vale Training Solutions in the 24 months preceding the application.