Tire InstallerView the full employer profile
9000, boul. St-Laurent,
Here's an opportunity to work with state-of-the-art tools and high-end vehicle models!
This is a physical job with opportunities to work overtime.
The Tire Installer's main tasks are installing and balancing tires. The jobholder makes sure to do a fast and high-quality job to ensure customer satisfaction.
The position offers a daytime schedule. You will be asked to work on Saturdays occasionally.
- Checking the tires' condition and wear;
- Removing wheels from vehicles;
- Disassembling tires from the rim using pneumatic equipment;
- Replacing tires and mounting them on rims;
- Balancing wheels;
- Installing wheels on vehicles;
- Inspecting visually the alignment and braking components;
- Carrying out quality control for the adjustments made on the vehicle;
- Informing the Service Advisor about the vehicle's work and condition.
- 2 years of experience;
- Excellent physical health. Being able to combine physical effort, speed and quality of execution;
- Rigour and attention to detail. Possessing manual dexterity and great precision to perform impeccable work;
- Team player. Having the team members' success at heart, because as a team, we can triumph;
- Resourcefulness. Having good judgment, being able to find multiple solutions to problems and decision-making skills;
- Passion for the automotive field. Having great interest in the automotive field and everything related to it.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.