Service AdvisorView the full employer profile
1150, boul. Marcel-Laurin,
Desjardins Ford Saint-Laurent is looking for an experienced candidate to fill a position of Service Advisor within its after-sales team, which is currently experiencing a strong growth.
- Welcome clients;
- Collect customer information and open work orders;
- Suggest preventive maintenance recommended by the manufacturer;
- Ensure rigorous follow-up with clients;
- Organize the work execution schedule;
- Close the work orders.
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience;
- Knowledge of Serti, an asset;
- Bilingual, French / English, both oral and written;
- Good knowledge of automobile mechanics;
- Concern for the quality of customer service;
- Ability to handle pressure;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- High aptitude for sale;
- Neat and professional appearance.
Interesting schedule from Monday to Thursday from 7 am to 5 pm and Friday from 7 am to 2:30 pm.
We offer a competitive compensation plan with excellent benefits and group insurance.
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.