Delivery AttendantView the full employer profile
Thanks to the last years' explosive growths and to meet the ever-increasing demands, Lallier Honda Montreal, proud member of Groupe Lallier for over 40 years now, is looking for a Delivery Attendant for its sales department.
In a healthy and stimulating working environment, you will benefit from:
- A full-time schedule;
- A competitive salary with bonuses;
- Benefits (after the probation period);
- A possibility of having this position with a part-time schedule.
The incumbent is responsible for the vehicles' delivery to customers (actual delivery and related paperwork) while ensuring impeccable service. The incumbent must also ensure that the client's needs are met at all times.
The main functions:
- Verification of the client's file as well as of the vehicle shortly before delivery, to ensure its conformity;
- Signature by the client of the documents in the file as well as of the commercial offer, and clear explanation of each document;
- Management of problems raised by the customer before delivery;
- Validation of customer satisfaction;
- Any other related tasks.
Required profile and skills:
The candidate must be dynamic, have a good capacity to adapt and know how to deal with a multiethnic clientele. The Attendant will also have strong team spirit.
- Having a valid driver's licence;
- Having experience in a similar position (an asset);
- Having a neat and professional appearance;
- Being bilingual (an asset);
- Having experience with Financial products (an asset).
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.