Service Advisor wanted - Recreational Vehicles Field!View the full employer profile
Auto-jobs.ca Resources is seeking a Service Advisor to fill a position for its client, a recreational vehicles dealership located on the North Shore of Montreal.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to join a team of professionals and to flourish at work alongside very dynamic colleagues!
Within this company, you will be entitled to:
• A competitive salary (fixed salary + bonuses);
• A group insurance;
• Training and ongoing education to perform well;
• A group RRSP plan with a contribution from the employer;
• A full-time position with a daytime schedule;
• An excellent working atmosphere;
• Opportunities for advancement.
Here are the main functions:
• Greeting customers and listening to them attentively;
• Identifying and selling products according to repair, maintenance, bodywork and/or aesthetic needs;
• Suggesting products and services according to the vehicles' age, mileage and general condition, while making sure to follow the manufacturer's recommendations;
• Opening work orders, filing them out appropriately and issuing invoices;
• Ensuring the proper execution of the work to be carried out while ensuring the services' quality and the customers' complete satisfaction.
Here is the required profile:
• Having more than 2 years of experience as a Service Advisor in an automotive dealership;
• Being focused on sales results and the objectives' achievement;
• Offering excellent customer service;
• Knowing how to communicate professionally and listening to the client;
• Mastering French and English, both orally and in writing.
Are you looking for a position where you can have direct contact with customers, while exploiting your sales potential and communicating your passion for the automotive sector? This opportunity is waiting for you! Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
Auto-jobs.ca advocates confidentiality!