Customer Service RepresentativeView the full employer profile
135 rue du Cheminot,
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for taking incoming calls from the company’s customers. The Customer Service Representative works in a team of professionals and is responsible for providing quality support to our clients (providing accurate information and direct assistance to clients) and performing the administrative tasks necessary for efficient operations.
Customer Service (90%):
- Receiving and processing the customers’ orders;
- Providing our customers with technical information and prices;
- Working closely with the Internal Sales Manager to communicate future market trends, models and applications;
- Assisting the marketing team with promotional information (e.g.: what to promote, organize, etc.);
- Assisting clients with advertisements (e.g.: posters, inventory, etc.);
- Helping the external sales team with the inventory and technical information;
- Promoting Fastco’s products and services by using marketing tools (e.g.: by telephone, email, etc.) and keeping track of them;
- Providing excellent customer and an after-sales service in English and in French;
- Managing and monitoring the customers’ complaints;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction;
- Participating in various events.
- Generating customer statistics;
- Producing various reports relating clients.
- Good judgment;
- Excellent analytical and monitoring skills;
- Ability to work as a team and to help others;
- Ability to deal with emergencies or unusual situations;
- Dynamic, welcoming and positive attitude;
- Able to remain calm when exchanging with difficult clients.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service or in a related field;
- Very good knowledge of French and English (spoken and written);
- Great knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word;
- Comfortable with computers (e.g.: Sales Pad).
Please submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
• Having a High School Diploma.