Sales Consultant – Pre-Owned VehiclesView the full employer profile
3001, avenue Kepler,
With us, we work hard, but we also laugh hard! Laurier Mazda, a member of Groupe Saillant, offers you to build a career that lives up to your goals by evolving daily while having fun and allowing you to make rewarding encounters.
Under the Pre-Owned Vehicles Sales Manager’s supervision, the Automotive Sales Consultant questions, listens and advises the clients in order to adequately meet their needs and provide a personalized purchasing experience, while ensuring quality customer service.
Your main responsibilities:
• Greeting every customer who visits the dealership in a polite and courteous manner;
• Listening to the customers’ needs to guide them to the right product;
• Performing all the necessary steps to conclude the sale;
• Presenting the dealership and its services to all customers;
• Preparing and properly informing the client to optimize the meeting with the Financial & Insurance Manager;
• Ensuring that the sold vehicles’ preparation is carried out efficiently;
• Following-up with each customer who has purchased a vehicle or not;
• Ensuring that the clients’ files are up-to-date at all times.
• Good sales skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Sense of organization and planning;
• Focused on results customer service;
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
Prerequisites for employment:
• Having relevant sales experience (an asset);
• Possessing a valid driver's licence.
What we offer you:
• State-of-the-art tools and a stimulating environment;
• Opportunities for advancement (it’s the Group’s strength!);
• Awesome work colleagues (really!);
• An insured salary for your first year with our new employee compensation program;
• Ongoing education for your professional AND personal growth.
Submit your application via Auto-jobs.ca.
• High School Diploma or a combination of education and work experience deemed relevant.